Thursday 20 August 2009

The longest day...Part 3

After maghrib, we went to OU to have dinner and possibly to watch a movie. But Harry Potter was sold out so we decided to have dinner at the Curve instead. At first Ema and Zali was at the Curve so when they heard that we're at OU, they drove to OU only to discover that we're already at the Curve. So, they followed us there and we had dinner at Thai Express.

Well, it was my first time eating at Thai Express but frankly speaking the service was very disappointing. I was expecting a 'fast' service suitable with it's name but hampeh I tell you. Not only the service was slow, but they mixed up our order also. My husband ordered pineapple fried rice but was given olive fried rice by one waiter. How should we know, right? So, he just tucked in when the 'real' rfied rice arrived, we asked the waiter why there was a difference in colour? To that he exclaimed, "Oh my Goat"...hehehe. I immediately thought of Aina...hehehe. For me, the taste was not that excellent either and I won't be going there anytime soon.

By the time we finished our dinner it was after 10 pm. I had to wait for my tupperware supplier to bring my order to the Curve and only at 10.30 we made our way back to Rawang. Luckily Ema was there to bring some of our stuff because our car was full to the max. Full with our stuff from Taiping, fruits, my husband's luggage and also tupperware! Hehehe... We arrived in Rawang around 11 pm.

While waiting for Ema and Zali...

Hadi...

Amir and Aliah...

Ema and Zali...

One of the fried rice...

For the kids...

No comments: