Thursday 24 September 2009

Di pagi Raya...

When we got back upstairs, Amir was still sleeping. I woke him up and get the boys ready with their baju melayu. Hadi was not happy that he had to wear the sampin and baju melayu buttons because he said it was choking him...sigh...

Not a very happy group...

Just before we went to the MPH (multi-purpose hall), we 'salam'ed each other and asked for forgiveness from each other...hehehe. 

My husband and me...

Kak long and her father...

Kak Long and me...hehehe

Hadi and his father...

Amir and his father...

Hadi and his Kak Long... cam tak ikhlas aje...hehehe

So, after that we made our way to the MPH. I snapped a few pictures but Hadi was having a tantrum because he wanted to watch his TV programmes...sigh. 

My kids...

My family...

1 comment:

just me said...

wah! semua cantik n handsome. wow, cantik tudung n baju raya kak ina. meriah gitu, siap manik kat dahi hik..hik..hik...
mie? kelam kabut je first raya. supposed to leave by 6:45. 6:15 siap goreng bihun lari naik atas nak bersiap. hubby n afiq bantai dok berdengkur lagi. hampeh! aqif jam 6;00 dah ready.transport meh jam 6:45 terjelir-jelir lari turun.
dah sampai umah boss lagi hopeless le sibuk. so salam ngan hubby raya kedua malam,nasib le. bukan salah diri ku.hik..hik..hik..