Thursday 24 September 2009

First day raya... at MPH

Every year, PCO sponsored an Eig gathering for all Malaysians in Khartoum. By the time we arrived at MPH, at was already after 9 am. They had sate and nasi tomato among other things. But I didn't get to taste other dishes other than sate because Hadi was throwing a tantrum. He refused to eat, to even sit! ...sigh...sabar je la...

I only managed to take a few pictures and when we sent Kak Long and Hadi home, I finally had a chance to mingle. By then, most of the guests were already leaving...sigh. By the look of things, last year's Eid was more 'meriah'. There was less people for a start and the food was better last year. 

Hadi...sigh...

Su and me...

Ruziean and my husband...close friends...

Noni, Su, Kak Zila, Kak Adik and me...

Andrew, Winnie, Jo, Amir and me, Bawang and Joseph...

No comments: