Saturday 19 September 2009

Iftar at Nina's house...

On the 4th of September, Nina invited us to have iftar at her house. She's staying at the Mitco's house, outside of the complex. So, around 6.30 pm, we made our way there with Uji. I brought along a tray of cupcakes (which Nina's kids like) and a plate of ayam masak kicap which my daughter likes...hehehe

When we got there, we discovered that we were the first to arrive. The kids watched tv while I chatted with Nina. She cooked quite a lot, with the assistance of some students. I fed the boys first so that it'll be easier for me to break my fast later. As expected, Aliah ate the chicken that I cooked because it was not hot...sigh.

I of course enjoyed Nina's curry with lots of potatoes, my favourite...hehehe. If I'm not mistaken, she cooked curry, kangkung belachan, fried chicken and ulam and of course the delicious soup! I had a nice time chatting and later we shared a van to get back to the complex. Thanks Nina and Saufi, next time remember to invite us again...hehehe

The cupcakes...

Ayam masak kicap with potatoes...

Curry...yummy!

Art decor kurma...hehehe

Some of the dishes...

No comments: