Wednesday 30 September 2009

Fourth day Raya...at Kak Erlina's house

On the fourth day, my husband started working and we started our puasa enam. Kak Erlina/Zabudin invited us to her open house after maghrib. So, I just cooked for the kids. By maghrib, I've bathed and fed the kids. Our not so little baby decided to have a nap...sigh. So, we left all the kids at home while we went to the third floor.

We were the first, so when we arrived we couldn't see any shoes outside their house. My husband was a little bit worried while I was busy counting the days after raya... I could have sworn she said on the fourth raya...hehehe. 

Luckily when I rang the doorbell, they were waiting inside...hehehe. Kak Erlina who's an Indonesian prepared soto padang. She also perpared loads of other dishes like rendang, kuah kacang, lontong etc. But her soto padang was different, we could put in white rice as well...alhamdulillah, as I was fasting and I need my nasi! Hehehe...

Since we were early, we had to leave early too...Didn't have time to have a long chat...sigh... But on the way out, we tried her cookies and it was delicious! 

Amir was really sleepy...

Hady was busy watching TV...

The men and Su...

Kak Erlina in the black and red tudung...

Some of the dishes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mas, Amir looks so cute eventhough he is sleeping. Senang betul dia tidor...lepak kat mana pun bolih. Kat Rwg tak ada sangat open house, our was on 1st day raya, senang, letih 1 whole day till night, lepeh tu next day gi Ikano jalan2 gan Hani, Along..hmmm