Wednesday 30 September 2009

Fifth day raya...at Noni's house

On Thursday, the fifth day of raya, Noni/Fino invited us to go to their house after maghrib. The kids refused to come with us because they were busy playing with their PS2...sigh.

Since I was fasting on that day, I opted to break my fast with my own cooking...hehehe...while my husband just break his fast with light food. As usual, we were among the first and got a nice 'perching' place...hehehe

The Acheh students cooked most of the dishes while Noni made her infamous McNoni porridge...hehehe. It was delicious! Anyway, we didn't stay long because soon, her place was too crowded with people. My husband even joked with Azuar that NADA should have designed a bigger apartment for all of us... and to that, he replied, "Bersyukurlah ngan apa yang ada"...hehehe

Infront of the door...

These kids are such cuties...finding a spot under the counter...hehehe

The plate at the back are full of Sudanese cookies...

Condiments for soup and porridge...

Noni greeted a guest...

Some of the ladies...

The Acheh boys...

A view from the front door...very crowded...

No comments: