Tuesday 15 September 2009

First day puasa...

This Ramadhan I've been quite good, even if I say so myself...hehehe. I've been cooking everyday except for three days. I know it's nearly the end of Ramadhan already but I don't care, I still want to show you what we had on the first day...hehehe. It's my blog after all and the purpose is to keep a record for myself.

On the first day, I cooked ayam goreng berlada, beef curry (too thick!) and fried kailan. I also made cucur udang to be given out to my neighbours. As usual, the first day would be 'meriah' with the traditional 'giving and receiving' of dishes. Aliah also wanted pau as part of her buka puasa, so I steamed the pau I bought in Tg. Malim.

Our iftar was around 7.14 pm on the first day. Around 6 pm, the 'ting tong' of the front door started ringing non-stop...hehehe. I became like a kid again, I remembered when I was small, and was curious about all the dishes given to us. I felt the same way on that day. I ended up with a full table...hehehe. Just enjoy the pictures...

I cooked all the dishes except the cekodok...

Aliah waiting at the table...hehehe

A variety of kueh...

Abundance of food, alhamdulillah...

1 comment:

Guru said...

assalammualaikum

meriahnya meja...