Saturday 19 September 2009

PCO iftar 2009...Part 1

On the 5th of September, I was involved as part of the welcoming committee in the PCO iftar 2009 at the MPH. Petronas Country Office (PCO) has been having a petronas family iftar and combined it as a charity iftar as well, where a selected homes were invited to join us.

On that day, I was supposed to sit with disabled children and was supposed to help in feeding them and entertaining them. I arrived at MPH, before six p.m. My husband had to take care of the kids while I was busy downstairs. The cooks were still busy serving the kueh and such. I helped them distributed the kueh.

There were two types of food, international served by Sudanese caterer while Petronita cooked Malaysian food. The tables were full of kueh and different types of drinks like tabaldi, kalkadir and the likes. The guests started arriving around 6.30 pm but I was a bit surprised because those who arrived were not the students but the teachers and they sat at my table. So, I did not need to serve them after all and I let Kak Liza sat with her husband at that table while I sat with Kak Aishah and Nazifah at another table.

Practising nasyid...

Grand decorations...

Busy serving kueh...

Serving with a smile...hehehe

Still practising...

The ladies at my table...

Kak Rafiah and Kak Maria...

Raisa, Kak Zu and Kak Siti...

People are arriving...

Some of the guests...

No comments: