Wednesday 30 September 2009

My 400th post!

Believe it or not, this is my 400th post. In the beginning, I was a bit worried about finding things to write about in my blog. Then, I discovered how to put pictures in and until now I've always find it very effective.

At first, I was anxious about things that I write and people that read them, but now I've discovered that writing for myself is the best style of writing ever. Now, I hope people who reads my postings would feel as happy as I am. I am a jovial person to say the least and I hope my 'hehehe' aka giggles would make other people happy too. I'm as loud as I am in my writing...hehehe

For the past week or so, I've been boring you to death about the raya activities in Khartoum. As I said in earlier posting, it is my blog after all! It'll be my keepsake and would very important as a reminder in my journey of live. I'm using this blog as a journal of my daily life, insyaallah.

So, hopefully I'll keep on blogging as I have loads of things to share. I'm just too busy enjoying life to sit down and write about it. Actually, now I find everything very interesting to blog about...sigh... so, till another 100th post...insyaallah

3 comments:

Aina@Azila said...

Tahniah tahniah.... sungguh istiqamah :D.

Sebenarnya I selalu masuk sini dan baca, just so lazy nak tinggalkan jejak..

Memang meriah raya u kat sana. Sampai raya ke-5 haa...and food food food and food....

Ina said...

Dear Azila,

Belum abis la pasal raya...tak larat nak menaip aje...hehehe. Esok cuti boleh la pulun kot sebab malam ni ada open house :)

Unknown said...

Terliur jugak gok lauk pauk ni...meriah sungguh...lebih lagi dari di M'sia. Masyaallah, silatulrahim sungguh menakjukan, apa2 pun enjoy d raya & luv to the kids. Enjoy baca blog Mas at least hilang rindu kami d sini....