Monday 28 September 2009

Our open house... the atmosphere

Our open house was supposed to be from 9 - 11 am. It started at slightly after 9 and ended around 1 pm! Hehehe... Nearly all came to our open house, alhamdulillah. If I'm not mistaken, only Noni and her family didn't turn up... 

At first, I was so busy serving the guests and didn't have enough time to chat with the guests. Only when the first rush was over, did I find some time to chat with friends. Since I had some food left over, I started inviting the Sudanese who was working on that day... from general workers to the cleaners...hehehe

I was really satisfied with the turnout as well as the food that we ordered. Guests mostly said that the food was good which I could only thank the students who cooked them...hehehe. I was also glad to have it as early as the second day of Raya because after that we were 'free'... free to enjoy other people's open houses as well as we could 'relax' and not worry about our 'turn' anymore...hehehe. All in all, I was really happy with our open house...Alhamdulillah. 

Some of the early guests...

My husband was the 'perfect' host...

Khalida and the gang enjoying breakfast...

Hopefully they enjoyed the food...

Rahmat, Andrew among the guests...

I only managed to snap a few pictures of this group...

They were busy chatting...

The 'peak'...

Kak Erlina, Puan Taha and Winnie...

The men drinking hot coffee...

The kids in my room...

The kids in Aliah's room...

Chatting among themselves...

They were having fun... alhamdulillah...

No comments: