Wednesday 13 January 2010

Alahai my kids...

When we came back from Giza, I made sure the kids shower and get ready for bed. The TV in our apartment was out of order since day 1, so they were not stuck infront of the TV (thank goodness!). While I showered and prayed, I heard them laughing at the living room.

When I went there, what I saw made me laughed so hard...hehehe. Hadi was having his own light and show...with his toys. Mr.Khaled (Khan Khalili) gave them a set of pyramids each and they got a few toys from the fast food restaurants which they used as the audience.

I guess, the trip had been quite educational so far...hehehe. At first Kak Long was busy playing with her PSP but later she joined the boys. My husband and I were laughing so hard that our stomachs ache...muahahaha. Look at the last picture :)

They were setting up...

Three sets of free pyramids...

The audience...

Hadi was the narrator...

Hadi acted as if moving the lights...

Concentrating...

Better seats for the audience...

Yep, she was the sphinx...complete with a flat nose...muahahaha!

No comments: