Thursday 28 January 2010

Egypt : Dahab (New Sphinx Hotel)...

We arrived at the New Sphinx Hotel at night, so we didn't really explore the area. When we woke up the next morning and went to have breakfast, I fell in love with the spectacular view. It was so beautiful because our hotel was at the waterfront and infront of us, we had a wonderful view of the Red Sea. The kids were excited with the swimming pool but unfortunately, I didn't bring their swimming suit...sigh

We had a light breakfast and joined Kak faridah's family in exploring the beautiful area. I just wished that we had more time there for the kids to enjoy themselves. Looking back at the pictures, it could be one of the most beautiful places that I've been my entire life. I could see Saudi Arabia at the other side of the Red Sea. It was simply stunning. Just look at the pictures...

Our verandah...

The entrance to the reception area...

The swimming pool...

Beautiful manmade pool...

The souvenir shop...

Beyond the swimming pool was the Red Sea...

Wonderful, wonderful view!

My family...

1 comment:

CubaTryTest said...

wow!!....lawanya tempat ni kak ina!!....tgkla si amir tgk patung sphinx tu kt entrance....heheheh..die pelik la tu....aliah plak sure berangan2 kt tepi swimming pool tu hahahaha....