Sunday 10 January 2010

Egypt : Nile Cruise - My family on deck!

Our family on deck!

After belly dancing, we went up on deck with Kak Aishah's family. It was windy and quite chilly to say the least, but the kids enjoyed it nonetheless. We could see the lights along the river as well as other passing boats. The view was tremendous. I was reminded of my trip on the River Seine...sigh.

When I wanted to come down, they refused. We came down when it was time to eat. The food was not that good and the price of the drinks were eye-brow raising...hehehe. After that the kids insisted on going up the deck, again! I went with them, but all too soon (maybe because of the cold weather), Hadi had to go to the bathroom. So, all of us went.

The bathroom was quite clean. But the problem was, Amir wanted to go too. I told him that he was wearing pampers and he could go anytime he wants. He refused, he insisted on going inside the bathroom...sigh. So, I had to relent. He finally did his business, in his pampers, in the bathroom...sigh.

All in all, the kids stayed on deck more than they sat at the table. I was with them all the time. We played a lot of games and I showed them how to shout under the bridge and hear their voices echoed...hehehe. I really felt that what we've paid was quite reasonable in exchange for the experience for Aliah, Hadi and Amir.

It was definitely windy!

Amir and Ayah...

Hadi and me...

Kak Aishah and me...

My husband and Hj Zul...

Hadi in the bathroom...

Amir 'going' in the toilet...hehehe

View of the right river bank...

No comments: