Saturday 30 January 2010

Aliah's tragedy...

Aliah finally got her henna tattoo in Dahab. She was so excited about it. The man told her that she could not wash it for an hour or so, so she walked around with her right hand held up high. I asked her to be careful so that the tattoo won't smudged.

She was happy...

The simple design...

That night we booked two rooms. We thought that Afzan wanted to share one room with my husband while I slept with the kids, but he had other plans. He met his friend and slept at another place. So we were left with one empty bed and we decided that Aliah should slept in her father's room because the boys won't budge from me...sigh. I reminded Aliah to wash the henna before sleeping.

The next morning while I was busy with the boys, Aliah came in. I saw her coming in and I was speechless. There was henna tattooed on her face! I was really angry at first but later on I could see the funny side as well. My first thought was that she would be embarrassed being seen outside looking like that. But what to do? What's done is done.

When I asked her what happened, she told me that she forgot. She told me that she slept when my husband ordered her to sleep and without thinking she slept. When I asked my husband why he didn't ask her to wash it off first before going to sleep, he said that he didn't know that you had to wash it off...sigh. I felt like killing them both. The bed sheet was also dirty with the ink...sigh.

Actually, I pitied my daughter and thought that she would be the laughing stock among her friends. But, Alhamdulillah, they were very sporting about it. At first Aliah was a bit conscious about it but later she forgot about it completely...sigh.

Showing off...

On the hand...

And on her face...sigh.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so funny and cute. Manalah bapak dia nak tau kata kena cuci dulu sebelum tidur:)

Ina said...

Dear OG,

Exactly what he said...muahahaha. Whatever it is, marah dulu pastu baru look at the funny side...hehehe

CubaTryTest said...

eh kak ina....kan tak bole pakai inai yg lukis2 kt tangan laa.....haram...tak percaya tanya ustazah aminah n ustaz hashim....dorg ade bgtau aritu menyerupai tatoo...sebab tu nama die henna tatoo....tak boleh kak ina...masa adik kawen mana ade lukis2....