Sunday 10 January 2010

Aliah : Mak Datin in the making...sigh...

My daughter, Aliah is just the opposite of me. She loves to dress up and look beautiful. I'm the practical kind of gal who likes sporty stuff...hehehe. But I sometimes indulged her a little bit. She fell in love with the jewellery in Asfour and I bought her a nice necklace from the 'sale' section. It was green and the most important thing it was cheap. It was only LE 30, which was equivalent to RM20.

She was excited to put on the necklace. I'm sure she felt like a princess...hehehe. She was happy to discover that I brought along a green shirt and a matching shawl. Her ensemble was complete! The fact that we were going on a cruise added to her 'make-believe'...hehehe. Enjoy!

She was happy...

The necklace...

On the boat...

Posing...

Berangan la tu...hehehe

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aliah ada taste! Cantik and classy gitu.