Sunday 3 January 2010

Thanks, Nekk!

Yesterday, while I was feeling very lethargic, my husband came home with a parcel in his hand. Yeay! My items from NekRock Boutique finally arrived safely in my hands! As usual, the box travel from Arizona to KL, KL to Taman Tun (thanks Puspawati!), from Taman Tun to USJ (thanks Adik!) and finally to Khartoum (thanks Kamal!).

Nestled inside were a handbag, a purse, a t-shirt, a watch and a cute note with a classic clutch and a fridge magnet. Thanks Nekk! Nice doing business with you!

My handbag...

A big purse... I like...

My watch...simple and nice...

My husband's t-shirt...

A note from Nekk...hehehe

Thanks, Nekk...

A fridge magnet...cute...

Looking at all the things I bought for the past two months, I need to stop shopping! For real! Well, for at least 3 months...hehehe!

Meanwhile, I've been trying to persuade my husband that the t-shirt's to small for him...so that I could have it for myself...muahahaha!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Cantik! Ingat kaa nenek you hantar hadiah ke. I like the Fossil watch, classy. I love Fossil.

Ina said...

Dear OG,

Hehehe... Yep, it's simple which I like so much! Hehehe...

Cik Kiah said...

Wei! I jealous!

Nek Rock said...

Oppss yoooo Ina dear,

Thank you again for the entry and most of all thank you for the trust and support, really appreciate it.

Hahahaa trying to cilok baju HRC hubby eh, lalalalaa.

Salam from Phoenix, AZ
Nek

Ina said...

Dear CK,

Apa lagi? Tahun baru...hbag mesti baru, especially setelah berhempas pulas ngan proposal, kan?kan? muahahaha!

Dear Nekk,

Thanks again Nekk... Kalo order sekarang, bayar in march, boleh tak Nekk? Muahahaha!