Thursday 7 January 2010

My kids at Asfour...

My kids enjoyed their time in Asfour, especially Aliah. She definitely fell in love with Asfour...like mother like daughter...hehehe. At first, I was worried bringing my kids into a space full of breakable things but they're all locked in cabinets so I felt relieved.

Kak Long and I discovered very beautiful necklaces and they're cheap. She wanted to buy some birthday presents for her friends, so I bought several necklaces in different colours. I also discovered a section where they're selling some pieces at knocked down prices. As a bargain shopper, I bought several pieces there as well as a beautiful green necklace for Aliah which was very cheap.

Hadi was busy looking at the crystal animals on display. When they were tired they rested at the comfortable chairs provided. Amir promptly fell asleep. The kids amused themselves while I was busy 'window shopping'...hehehe

Aliah who fell in love with Asfour...

Hadi was busy looking around...

Amusing herself...

At the comfortable resting area...

Amir...

Hadi was curious of all the animals created using crystals...

2 comments:

Guru said...

assalammualaikum ina..

pandai bebudak ni bawak diri ya

Ina said...

Dear klcitizen,

Alhamdulillah... they're good kids and they travel well, so far...hehehe