Saturday 9 January 2010

Egypt : Nile Cruise - Amir and the belly dancer :)

Belly dancing...

During the belly dancing, we were busy laughing at Amir... He didn't blink! Seriously! He was concentrating on the belly dancer...hehehe. When I tried to get his attention, he was angry. She must have really entertained him...hehehe. We were lucky because our table was right smack infront of the entertainment area, so we had a good view. I wish I had a better camera...hehehe

After she danced, the dancer came to our table. We had a lot of laughs because Amir couldn't take his eyes off her...really... hehehe. Or maybe the men on our table were too shy to look openly...muahahaha! (For the record, I took most of the pictures, ok...hehehe)

A bit blurry...

Getting ready for the next song...

Look at Amir, concentrating...

Look at where Amir was looking...hehehe

Kak Aishah and me...hehehe

p/s: When we were in Dahab, I jokingly asked my husband to buy one belly dancing costume...hehehe. Aliah said this, "Mak, you cannot, it's haram"...Siap keluar fatwa anak tu... muahahaha!

No comments: