Sunday 31 January 2010

For OG...

While I was browsing through my pictures in Dahab, I realised something. I wanted to share the pictures with my fellow blogger, Ocean Girl. So dear OG, these pictures I dedicated specially for you and your love of the Ocean. Enjoy!

The view infront of our hotel...

Can you imagine how Nabi Musa cut across the Red Sea?!!

I love this picture :)

Wind surfing...

Mountain range in the background...

The corals...

The colour of the water was amazing...

One of our pit-stops...

The best thing that I liked about the beautiful view was probably because of the stark contrast. Mountain range, desert sand and vast body of water, it was so dramatic. Love it, love it, love it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Ina thank you so much. I appreciate it sampai kira berair mata jugaklah.

Semua gambar tu cantik dan menakjubkan. Semuanya menunjukkan keindahan ciptaan Allah. Dia yang Empunya segalanya. Actually bila kita tengok laut, dan terutamanya bila di laut, kita boleh terasa KebesaranNya.

Terima kasih Ina, ingat kat I.

Ina said...

Dear OG,

My pleasure :) Tapi memang bila kat laut la terasa kita ni kecik sangat sebenarnya in the scheme of things. Glad you like it!