Tuesday 12 January 2010

Egypt : Lights and Sound Show...

After dinner we walked towards the entrance of the lights and sound show. People could even 'rent' blankets for LE5...hehehe. Everything is on sale in Cairo...sigh

We bought just the normal tickets, so those with VIP tickets sat infront of us. Luckily, there were not many of them. We couldn't use flash photography during the show, so I resigned myself to sit back and enjoy the show.

Before the show...

That's my seat in the middle...

During the show, I was seated in between the boys. So, I had to endure Hadi's many questions which started with 'why, why and more why'...sigh. Amir fell asleep soon after the show started...hehehe. My husband also dozed off at intervals...hehehe

Actually, the show was not bad. The narrator was kinda bad, so it spoiled it a little bit. Hadi, Aliah and I enjoyed it though. The view was spectacular because they used colourful laser projections. I learnt about the history behind the pyramids at Giza which was wonderful. And in my opinion, the visit to the museum in the morning and the show at night was a good combination and a perfect end for the day.

From Giza, we wanted to go to HRC Cairo nearby but Afzan forgot and we decided to go to Adidas FO nearby. There, we bought 3 items, a Liverpool sweater for my husband, a jacket for Kak Long and Amir's shirt. That's the end of our third day in Egypt :)

The sphinx in the middle...

2 of the three pyramids at Giza...

Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure pyramids...

Ni pun, ala2 piramid gak kan? kan? Muahahaha!

No comments: