Friday 8 January 2010

Happy Birthday to me...


My birthday card...

Yep, I celebrated my birthday on the 8th of January every year. Sometimes I myself forgets the date...hehehe. But since Aliah's big enough to know the dates on a calendar, my birthday was rarely missed.

Since the new year, she's been planning my 'surprise' birthday party... Yeah, right. The only problem was that she would whisper loudly to the other two...hehehe. I purposely hid in my room when I found out that they're making the birthday card, just not to spoil their surprise.

So, at midnight or was it the early morning of the 8th, I was treated to a song and dance performance, plus a homemade birthday cards...hehehe. They even sang the happy birthday song in Arabic (courtesy of Hadi)...hehehe. Well, what can I say, I'm glad I'm their mother.

Aliah's version...

Announcing the performance...

Dance performance?!!

Singging a song...hehehe

1 comment:

NINI said...

Happy Birthday Ina...macam tak percaya...dah bertambah usia...semoga sentiasa gembira dan bahagia.