Saturday 20 June 2009

Bertandang - Day 4

Today we were woken up by Daddy who bought the roti canai for breakfast...hehehe. By 9 am, we were busy getting ready for the majlis bertandang at Fahim's house. By 10.30, the kids and I were already downstairs. We met Cik Rah and Cik Ja (Daddy's sisters) outside the hotel. We arrived at Fahim's house around 11.30 for the upacara menyambut menantu.

There was a big hassle at parking the car because there was only a small road to the groom's house. With the kids in tow, I dragged them first to the house...hehehe. I asked permission to be seated first and I could take pictures as the entourage came in...hehehe. I'll upload all the photos later. Our cousins in Kelantan came in droves, alhamdulillah.

After the doa, there was the merenjis ceremony and I had to do it too...hehehe. I congratulated both of them and asked them to take care of each other now. Right after that, we were invited to sample the food. My kids were so hot that they could not eat a lot. Actually they hardly eat. I did not eat a lot either.

After lunch, we had a photography session and I went round and thank all our cousins who could make it for the wedding. All in all, we occupied about 8 tables. Before zohor we were back at the hotel. After zohor, we brought along Afiq to KB Mall. The kids were hungry actually. I was pleasantly surprise to find that there were wifi in KB Mall, yeay! I surfed a little while until my hphone ran out of battery...sigh.

In the evening, Angah's family and ours went to Mak Anjang's house. There we met Man and Ila and later Abang Pian's family as well. We had murtabak diraja (yummy) with tea, yeay! One of our favourite dish. We went back around maghrib and got lost somewhere in Kg. Bayam! It's kampung in the name only, okay?!! There were a lot of big bungalows around the area, actually! Hehehe... Banyok pitih ore kelate...hehehe

For dinner, we ordered a Sun Two takeaway (ordered meaning ordering Angah and my husband to go and buy it there...hehehe!). After dinner we went to 'lepak' at Daddy's room and stayed there for half an hour. Now, I'm forcing the kids to sleep while their father's out gallivanting with Abg. Pian and Man (their cousins)...hehehe.

Tomorrow will be another adventure because we're planning of going to Pulau Perhentian, so wish us luck! Actually the kids do not know that we're going for a family holiday tomorrow...hehehe. We managed to keep it as a secret so far.

Oh yes, tomorrow Malaysia will be celebrating Father's Day. So, I'll use this opportunity to wish all the 'Daddy' out there, Happy Father's Day!!! Take care and good night, (reporting live from Kota Bharu...)

4 comments:

Guru said...

happy celebrating fathers day at pulau...

never been there...

tak sabar nak tengok photo2 bertandang and pulau

xplorer said...

it look like holiday for you all the time.first it was cameron,sungkai,ipoh,kelantan and now perhentian.hope u enjoy yourself

just me said...

bestnya! miss kelantan, family n relative n food food ler...

Ina said...

Dear klcitizen,

takde gambar kat pulau coz charger camera tak bawak...sob, sob...

Dear xplorer,

Memang best cuti2 kat mesia sebab makanan dah pasti halal n murah2...hehehe


Dear Mie,

Lepak kat KB memang best!