Wednesday 24 June 2009

Pictures of Bertandang - Day 2

When we woke up, the kids were excited about the swimming pool that they could see from the room. Then, Hadi said that there was a 'horse-race'! Horse-race?!! When I looked out... Yes, he was right (in a way) because there was a practice horse racing session next door...hehehe. We probably went past that ground a couple of times the night before...hehehe

A view from our room...

The swimming pool from our room...

The kids in the swimming pool, enjoying themselves...

After checking out, we started our journey towards Kota Bharu. As usual my husband would get drowsy after half an hour...hehehe. But the funny thing was where we stopped to change the driver. The place was aptly named Kg. Seterus. And of course I wouldn't miss the chance of capturing the 'scene'...hehehe

The aptly named 'scene'!

I didn't really mind driving on highways because I'm quite good at it. Just do not ask me to drive in KL or find a convenient parking. I'm really bad with parking the car...hehehe. The only complaint I got about driving at the East-West Highway (Gerik to KB) was that there were too many lorries carrying logs (lori balak!). And unfortunately, there were too many roads under contruction (at some places, they turned it into one way traffic only!). Combine these with the slow moving lorries, you've got a 'headache' on your hand. While the rest were sleeping, I had only my camera to keep me company...hehehe

One of those instances where we had to be very, very patient! Sabar je la...

No comments: