Wednesday 3 June 2009

Craving for J.Co...

Today I thought would be my first day staying in at the house, without going anywhere. Or so, I thought...hehehe

The kids were playing in a 'clean' house for once...because I asked someone to clean my house yesterday. Even Ema (my neighbour) said that my house is 'liveable' again! hehehe. After eating brunch, the kids were playing with kak long's 'bakery shop'. Amir gave me a play 'doughnut' and that started me thinking about those lovely doughnuts from J.Co...sigh...

so, I think my resolution to stay in today will remain as a resolution only. I am going to Giant in Kota Damansara to buy doughnuts! Yeay! Enjoy the old pictures!

The mini doughnuts...

Lovely, lovely doughnuts...yummy!

Hadi was about to 'ngap' the doughnut! hehehe

2 comments:

Aina@Azila said...

Kalau you ke KLCC, boleh laa kita jumpa.....

Ina said...

Dear Azila,

Insyaallah, sebelum balik sudan kita jumpa. I'll be going back in August. So we have plenty of time to meet up, insyaallah...