Thursday 25 June 2009

Pictures of Bertandang - Day 4 (The bride n groom)

Looking through all the photos that I took, I just realised something...hehehe. I didn't take many photos of the bride and groom...hehehe. I took lots of photos of the guests, actually. In retrospection, maybe I subconsciously knew that there'll be lots of photos taken of the bride and groom. And maybe I wanted to capture the pictures of those who generously came to be with us on that day. 

Truly, there were lots of relatives at the majlis bertandang. It kind of act as an informal gathering for us...hehehe. Lots of cousins, definitely! Mie, enjoy the photos...
  
Adik, as the isteri mithali...hehehe

Fatiha and Fahim, in white...

Fahim's family members in brown...

On their way to the house...

Adik, looked happy... Congratulations, again!

3 comments:

edrina said...

Congratulation Mak Su Fatihah!
Semoga berbahagia & berkekalan dunia & akhirat..Aminn.. :-)

Mak su Fatihah dah slim sikit kan :-)

Ina said...

Dear Intan,

Mak long tengok, biasa aje...hehehe

edrina said...

ye ker? intan tgk dah slim ekekeke