Thursday 25 June 2009

Pictures of Bertandang - Day 4 (During Merenjis)

These pictures were taken during the merenjis ceremony. It was quite difficult to get good pictures because of the 'cage-like' dais and the fact that I was too 'small' to squeeze myself at the sides...hehehe

Mummy started the session...look at adik's expression...

Daddy's turn...adik was smiling, maybe she knew daddy was happy...

Mak Anjang kissing the bride...

Mak Anjang with her signature smile...hehehe

Mok Su kissing the bride...

Mok Su leaving the dais...

Che Rah and Ayah Teh

Che Rah kissing the bride...

Che Ja, merenjis...

Che Ja and Ayah Da

My husband's turn...

While I was busy upstairs, the boys were also 'busy' downstairs...sigh...

2 comments:

just me said...

sayang kak ina! muah..muah..
ha..ha..ha.. thanks for all the comprehensive reports, love to see all the photos got to see my mum n mak anjang n my mak lang.
pengantin pu'an looks so happy, alhamdulilah.
n me tergedik gedik rasanya kat sini nengok u oll shopping bagai nak rak tu. .kenapa tak zoom tudung obama. mie tak dengar pun masa balik kelate ari tu?tunggu...........bknjauh sgt pun mesia ti ..he..he..he.. (alasan ore tension he..he..he..)

Ina said...

Dear Mie,

Lain kali kalo nak shopping kena tanya kak ina dulu...hehehe

Penat den nak menunggu upload gambar2 tuh, mujur la orang di filipina puas hati, tak sia2 ponat lelah den...hehehe