Tuesday 16 June 2009

Preparation : Part 3

Wednesday the 10th of June was another busy day in Taman Tun. As early as 10 am, we're already there. My husband was attending a meeting at the hotel while I was supposed to look after the 'tent people'.

Around 10.30 am, the people who was supposed to erect the tent came. Sri and I panicked a little bit when they asked us to move mummy's car because we did not have the key. Called mummy at the hotel and she sent the key through Pakcik Din. After that it was my turn to move my car.

While I was reversing out of the house, a merc appeared, so I stopped my car in the middle of the gate. I saw Auntie Ma (a neighbour) came out of the car and rushed in towards the house. I quickly tried to intercept her and told her that mummy's not around. When I was about to send her home, I realised (to my horror) that my car's locked with the key inside and the engine running! 

I must have accidently pushed the central lock on my rush to get out of the car! They asked about the spare key, of course it's in Rawang. I asked Auntie Ma to call the locksmith. Thank God the locksmith came within 20 minutes. He unlocked the car in under 2 minutes and I had to pay rm50...sigh...

That night, I had to go and picked up our shoes in Bangsar. I wasn't very satisfied with the end product, but since we did not have time, it'll do...sigh. When we got back, my MIL was busy mending the carpet upstairs. It was sent for a wash but all the sides were unravelled and the maid and my MIL opted to mend it. Nak harapkan menantu?!! Hampeh! Hehehe...

My MIL mending the carpet...

The maid...

3 comments:

Guru said...

gaya macam hari yang agak huru hara je ya... biasalah tu kalau kenduri kendara ni, kan...

just me said...

Haru betul kak ina ni.keh..keh..keh..sure kalut gila tu, nasib baik tak terkunci keta kat tempat lain.
well, sian nya mak cik mie tu, jadi datin pun kena mend carpet sendirri gak. adus! sure kalut gak tu. ni dah ambis kenduri flat le ek. waiting for wed photos, dah tgk st fr k pah..more more please, tak sabor nih

Ina said...

Dear klcitizen,

Memang kenduri-kendara and huru-hara...hehehe

Mie,

Nak harapkan menantu memang tak reti, setakat masukkan benang boleh la...hehehe. Kak Ina punya wedding photos tak banyak, tak sempat nak pegang kamera pun...