Tuesday 30 June 2009

The kids' playday @ Mak's spending day?!!

On Sunday, I started my first day fasting in Rejab. But I already promised the kids that we would go to Kidzsport in OneUtama...sigh. So instead of thinking about food, I'd better spend the time outside of the house...hehehe

We arrived around 11.30 am and the kids had their breakfast before going to the kidzsport. Once there, I was told that I had to pay rm30 to 'drop and shop', meaning letting the staff there to take care of the kids while I shop...Hmmm, okay but I was thinking one hour?!! It's so short a time?!! hehehe

Anyway, I waved them goodbye and started my 'personal' one hour. First I went to the Clinique counter in Jaya Jusco. I've been trying to find one product in particular. FIY, I just started using Clinique products about a month ago, before this I've never used any beauty product at all. So after 'consultation' with the salesgirl, I walked away with not one, but a variety of products...sigh...

After that I did some window shopping and I entered Bodyshop and came out about rm100 poorer. By now, I've started looking at time on my phone. It's only half an hour! I was thinking what do I need and I remembered that I didn't have a swimming suit. I went to Arena and tried the muslimah one and got one for myself... yeay! For the first time in my life, I own a swimming suit! Before this, it's always t-shirt and a track bottom for me...hehehe

I didn't know that one hour felt so long! When I'm with the kids time really flies, without them I'm counting the minutes. So, even before the one hour's up, I went back to see the kids where I was informed that if I'm there, the kids could stay on, free. Amir rushed towards me and asked for Milo, while Hadi wanted apple juice and Aliah wanted plain water. Poor kids, they must have been very thirsty.

After slaking their thirst, they started playing again. And I started thinking about what I did for the last one hour. I amazed myself when I realised that I've spent nearly rm1000 within one hour! OMG! I felt really guilty and vowed not to go crazy shopping like that again! 

One good thing about the place, they have free wifi... So, I surfed while the kids play...and play... until they're too tired to play...hehehe. We left around 2 pm. After that I bought them a swimming goggle each and later, we went to Poh Kong to re-pierce Kak Long's ears. 

I didn't go straight home after OneUtama because I was craving for J.Co. I went to Giant Kota Damansara to buy dinner from chicken rice shop and doughnuts from J.Co. Enjoy the pictures!    

Some of the things I bought!

Amir saying 'cheese'!

Hadi with his apple juice...

And Aliah with her mineral water...

The kids were playing...

Aliah and Hadi at the swings...

My kids...

Aliah's ear-piercing!

3 comments:

just me said...

hu..hu..hu..
lepas ni lagi lawa lah kak ina!cantik untuk ayong gak kan? he..he..he..

Fasri said...

dah alang-alan RM 1000 spent tu, apsal tak pi facial skali (in flat, cynical voice)... huuh JCo? masa I balik, tak berketik pun nak pi JCo ye...?

Ina said...

Mie,

Ayong kan dah bising...hehehe. Sapa suruh tinggalkan bankcard tu kat den?!! Maka bermaharaja-lela la kitorang! Hehehe

Dear husband,
Masa you ada tak teringat la pulak nak makan JCo...hehehe