Tuesday 2 June 2009

Task 3 : Buying shoes...

On Monday the 25th of May, we went to Bangsar to make our shoes for the wedding. By we, I mean Aliah and me...hehehe

We tried finding our shoes in other stores but our feet were too big! Sob, sob... Aliah can't wear kids shoes anymore, she has to wear adult size. So, I decided to make the same shoes for her and me. We used Sri's shoes as the sample but ours were not really high heeled. Ours were only 1 1/2 inch high. It would be suitable for us to walk around, insyaallah.

On that day, the lady had to take our feet measurement...hehehe. Kinda funny coz that was the first time I measured my own foot...hehehe. Hopefully, it'll fit. The boys were having too much fun in the shop, I was afraid that the lady would scream. I would, if I were her...hehehe. They wrestled, rolled and ran around and played with the display...sigh. I was glad to finally get out of the shop...sigh

The lady patiently doing her job...

Kak Long was kinda excited...

2 comments:

Fasri said...

Kak Long buat kasut jenis apa? high heels ke? sure terlompat2 klau dapat..

Ina said...

Sayang,

Mana boleh high heeled, kalo jatuh terjelepuk sapa nak tanggung. Karang lagi cantik kitorang plak drpd pengantin..hehehe. Ciksu siap warning tak bagi Alia pakai high heel, nangis kak long hari tu...hehehe