Tuesday 2 June 2009

Task 4 : Baju Melayu and Sampin for the boys...

On Tuesday, the 26th of May, we went to KL to pick up the boys baju melayu and buy a suitable sampin and songkok for them too. 

Again, Amir threw up on the way there. So, I had to change him into Hadi's spare clothes...hehehe. We walked to Wisma Yakin and picked up their baju melayu. I was a bit disappointed because they used different shades for Amir's baju melayu (not enough clothe) but they should have used the same material just for Amir...sigh. Luckily I had back-up plan. 

After that, the race for their sampin began. We went to several shops before I discovered a suitable songkok for the boys. I also liked the sampin there, but they had only two pieces of the same material. I had to wait for the girl to try and find one more in their store room. The kids were getting restless because they're hungry and tired. Luckily, they got another piece (which could be worn with both their baju melayu (the blue and pink), alhamdulillah.

After that, I bought ben 10 t-shirts for the boys and then walked to the nearest fast food outlet, an A&W at Jalan TAR. They gobbled up the food within minutes...hehehe. I was really thirsty and the float was delicious...hehehe. Then, we went home, happy... Enjoy the pictures!

Hadi's tired...

Look at Aliah's face...hehehe

The sampin for the boys...

Happy...

Satisfied...

He was wearing Hadi's clothes...

My boys...

Sleeping in the car...

Handsome Hadi...

3 comments:

Fasri said...

Cantik sampin bebudak tu..

Amir muntah dlm kereta? berapa laju u bawak? Amir tu ikut u, mabuk naik keta.. lain kali nak keluar tu jgn lupa bawak kangkung nak lilit kat pinggang

just me said...

bawak kangkung? apa tu? blur..blur..he..he..
busy and pack betul schedule kak ina ni, melepas sakan before fly balik sudan ek. by the way, tak de crita orang yang tengah berpeluh nak jadi isteri ke? he..he..he..

Ina said...

Dear husband,

Memang ikut keluarga I, kitorang dah panggil dia Ayang no.2...hehehe

Mie,

Yang nak jadik isteri tu tak berpeluh apa2 pun, yang nak menerima menantu lagi beria n tak kering peluh...hehehe. Menantu orang Kelantan la katakan...hehehe