Monday 27 July 2009

A day for meeting friends : Part 1

On Friday, I was supposed to meet my Seri Puteri friends in KLCC around 5 pm. So, I already asked Kak Normah and Abg Sham to look after the kids for me after Jumaat prayers. In the morning I brought them along to Damansara Uptown for some business with Tabung Haji. Just for a treat, I went to Giants Kota Damansara to have lunch with the little ones.

They wanted to eat at Kenny Roger's Roasters...hehehe. After lunch, I was about to go to J.Co when I got a call from fiza (MPM friend). When I told her that I was in Giants Kota Damansara, she said that she was upstairs! Hehehe. I dragged the kids upstairs and to my delight, I saw Fiza, Lisa and Sha...Cam jejak kasih la kejap...hehehe.

We had fun chatting and gossiping, of course. After taking some pictures, we went on our separate ways (they were on their lunch break so we didn't have a lot of time). I went to buy some doughnuts in J.co and later dropped by at the pet store to the delight of the kids. They've been bugging me about having pets of their own but I'm afraid for their safety (not the kids, but the animals!). Hehehe... Then I dropped them off at Kak Normah's house around 2.30 pm.

Sha, Lisa, Fiza and me...

At the pet store...

Amir's looking at a kitten...

1 comment:

Guru said...

wah..amir tak dapat kitten tu ke