Thursday 23 July 2009

Tuesday activities : Kak Siti's house...

From Zana's house, I went to Kak Siti's house in Selayang. I arrived around 3 pm and the kids were all sleeping, especially Amir... Just look at him and his 'map'...hehehe

Sleeping soundly...

Kak Husna and two of her daughters, Kak Jas and Syikeen and her parents were already at the house. Kak Siti served us penang laksa and mee bandung and various other delicacies. The kids were happy playing with toys belonging to K.Siti's grandchildren.

Soon, Kak Halina came with Nurul and we chatted and teased each other...hehehe. I had a nice time. I found out that K.Jas also bought something from RNR2U...hehehe. Ila and her baby came a bit later and her baby was so cute. She's planning to go back to Sudan sometime after Raya. I left around 4.30 pm. Thank you, Kak Siti and Tn. Hj Zak for the hospitality and the gifts as well. Lain kali jemput lagi, yea?!! hehehe...

Makan Ckn, jangan tak makan...

Senyum tersipu2 Kak Husna...hehehe

Choc. Indulgence...yummy!

Kak Siti and me...

Hj Zak caught me teasing Kak Husna...hehehe

Ila and her made-in-Sudan baby...hehehe

1 comment:

Lisa said...

There is always something when you watch a child sleeps, rasa kesian.

Meriah nampak the gathering. Happy.