Thursday 23 July 2009

Tuesday activities : Kak Halina's house...

On Tuesday, I went to Kak Halina's house in Lembah Keramat. It was raining so the journey was a little bit slow but I managed to arrive before 12 pm. I had to go there to collect all the vases from Sudan. Actually Kak Halina offered to bring back some 'plain pasu Sudan' in her kontena, so I just gave her some money and I didn't even see the pasu before they were shipped out of Sudan...Hehehe. I just wanted to give it away as souvenirs for neighbours and friends, anyway. 

The first thing I noticed in her house was the show cabinet! Hehehe... full with crystals vases and ceramic plated that she collected while in Sudan. She travelled to other countries in the Middle East as well. They were beautiful. Not that I would do the same because I'm not into all these things...hehehe. I just admired her 'taste'.

Filled up with 'treasures'...

A close-up... not only from Middle East but also from Europe...hehehe

When I came, Kak Zila's niece was also there to get her pasu. Kak Halina's house was still in a mess, it was still full of boxes and more boxes. She was in Sudan for 5 years so she collected a lot of things. Vases, carpets, cutleries etc. The best thing is she's not 'kedekut ilmu'... she would share the information of how, where and when to get the best bargains...hehehe. Not that I'm that crazy about all the display items or what my husband called 'dust gatherer/dust collector'...hehehe

Kesian Aiman, makan kat dapur...

I like her kitchen...

Boxes everywhere...

She already made a renovation in her house. Aliah said her house was 'cool' because she had a huge bedroom and an attic...hehehe. I also like her master bedroom, complete with a walk-in closet! Fuh, best! I also like the fact that she made a wall to wall book rack at the staircase...saving space and utilising the space beautifully.

Part of the master bedroom...

The kids also like her fish pond at the porch. Really beautiful complete with a 'waterfall'?!! I don't know what it's called. I also like her family pictures. Really beautiful...hehehe. Complete with a 'make-over' picture! Hehehe...

Hadi...

The 'waterfall'?!!

Amir joined in...

Cantik maaaa... Hehehe

After that I went to Zana's house for lunch. I already 'ordered' her to cook lunch for us...hehehe as her house's not far from Kak Halina's. I had nasi tomato there and later As came with one of Aliah's baju kurung. As and Zana are my high-school mates...hehehe. I asked As to make two baju kurung for Aliah, a talent she inherited from her mother. And it was beautiful...hehehe

Aliah testing her baju...

She needs a hair-cut...sigh...

5 comments:

Guru said...

cantiknya rumah k.halina tu ya... barang2 dalam almari kaca tu..wow.
best tul dapat gi tempat2 orang ni ya

Ina said...

Klcitizen,

kak halina tu pandai cari duit masa kat sudan. Dia terrer masak so dia ambik upah masak. So, duit dia sendiri pun banyak. I ni mengabihkan beras aje...hehehe

Aina@Azila said...

I suke peti sejuk dia...

Fasri said...

bookcase kat staircase? what an interesting idea!

rozana said...

Cantik maa..the house!