Thursday 16 July 2009

I've got a baby-sitter! Yeay!

I've finally got a baby-sitter for the kids! Yeay! Since I'm going for the dreaded meeting tomorrow, I need somebody to look after the kids...sigh. So, today I went to Kak Normah and Abg Sham's house to ask them. Of course, they wouldn't mind. The kids were also jumping up and down...hehehe

Kak Normah was baking cookies just now. The first time ever after her stroke last Syawal. Alhamdulillah, she's recovering very well with the support of her husband, family and friends. Her hands are still a bit weak but she's ever willing to re-learn a lot of things. I'm so glad for her.

Actually, the kids didn't want to go home just now, but I promised them that I'll send them very early tomorrow morning. As early as 7 am...sigh...

3 comments:

babYpose said...

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah,you've got a baby-sitter:) By the way, How are the kids doing? How old is your daughter?

Ina said...

Salam Babypose,

Baby-sitter just for the day jer...hehehe. My eldest is already 8. I'll visit your blog later, kay...

babYpose said...

Yes I know, I love baby, any "baby word", I'm sensitived and wish to have baby girl soon, Ameen :) Aliah is gr8 :)