Thursday 9 July 2009

The first casualty of 2009!

Yesterday I left the kids at home while I went to the night market about 300m away. When I got back, while I was about to feed them, Hadi showed me his right leg. Astagfirullah! There was a long gash on his leg! It seemed that he fell off a plastic chair and the chair must be broken at the edge or something...sigh

The best thing was, Aliah didn't even realised that her brother was hurt. She just said, "Oh, that's why Hadi said Ouch!" ?!! 'Ouch' aje?!! As I was about to break my fast, I asked Mamud to send him to the clinic for the dressing. It wasn't that deep but it'll leave a 'pretty scar' all the same...sigh...

Up close...

Quite long... Sejengkal jugak la...

He got back after maghrib and he was in high spirit, Mamud bought him a Ben10 CD! Anyway, I didn't force him to shower last night...kasi can... because they put a bandage on his leg. The funny thing was, Amir tried to get away from having a shower as well...When I asked him what's wrong with him, he showed me his old 'battle-scar'...Hehehe. Yeah, right?!! Fat chance! hehehe...

So early today, Hadi kept on saying that he needs to go and see the doctor. He said the doctor asked him to go today, without fail...sigh... So, when we got back from KL, we went to see the doctor. His leg's healing well and the bleeding has stopped. So, I'll just need to keep cleaning the wound 2 times a day. Look at his pictures.

Cleaning the wound...

No fuss, quite surprising from Hadi...hehehe

He said, "sojuk!"... the cleaning substance must contain alcohol, that's why its cold...

2 comments:

edrina said...

uish..panjangnyer.. Hadi is truly anak jantan la :-). Tahan sakit.

ANA said...

laa kesian nye...tapi takpe makin machoooo