Wednesday 22 July 2009

Tiara Beach Resort : Day 1

On Friday, I booked the room online. Normally I booked the two-room apartment but since there's only the 4 of us, I just booked the family junior, with 1 Queen bed and 2 single beds in one room. My husband 'directed' me to bring Mamud along...sigh. At first he didn't want to go but on the morning of departure, he said he wanted to follow us. So, I had an extra driver on hand...hehehe

We arrived a bit early. By 2 pm, we're already there, actually the check-in time was 3 pm. It was quite hot so, we relaxed in the room. I watched a Hindi movie (which I haven't watched in years...hehehe), while the kids did their free puzzles. Actually they were jumping up and down to be in the pool but their mother was much scarier...hehehe

Aliah on her bed...

Amir and Hadi busy with their puzzles...

Hadi finished first! Good boy!

Hadi's trying to sembahyang...hehehe

At 5.30 pm, we hit the pools (there were 3 or 4 pools, I'm not sure). I was testing my new swimsuit so, I didn't bring the camera with me. I wish I did because there were so many funny moments...hehehe. Amir tried to tag along with his brother but Hadi was very individualistic. I remembered when Hadi was small and afraid to get on slides, Aliah would always 'carry' him along with her.

But for Hadi, if Amir's too scared, just don't do it...I tried to find Aliah but she was busy playing the giant jumping slide...sigh. Later I brought Amir to play in the big pool with Kak Long, we had fun with the balloons acting as our float! Hehehe. I really wish I could capture those moments...hehehe.

I bought 2 can drinks at the pool cafe and was surprised at the price. It cost me rm11.00 for those 2 sprite! When the kids had had enough of the pool and they started to feel hungry, we went back to the room for a shower before going out for dinner. We ate at a roadside stall and it was not bad. After dinner we watched the variety show at the Pavillion Stage. The kids were more interested in the toys sold in that area...sigh... 

Amir's quiet...

Kak Long happy...

A duet by two Chinese girls...

A drag show...

Impressive acrobatic!

She's so flexible!

They're playing with their toys...

Hadi was concentrating....

2 comments:

Guru said...

balik rumah posing dlm swimsuit baru tu ya.. ..pas tu masuk ntri

Ina said...

Dear klcitizen,

Tak kuasa! Hehehe, lagipun I ni suka tangkap gambar orang aje...hehehe