Wednesday 22 July 2009

For teachers...

When I was in Dubai airport in May, I spotted a beautiful fridge magnet. And I instantly remembered my friend Nora who's teaching in KL. I would also liked to dedicate the beautiful saying to klcitizen, Che' Su, Nini and other teachers out there. You guys are truly awesome and thank you for sharing your time and effort to 'educate' our youngsters out there... Keep up the good work and hope you'll have a 'wonderful' life, now and hereafter, insyaallah...

3 comments:

Guru said...

tq...
harap2 bukan ajaran sesat yang ku bawa... sebab it'll be forever kan

Ina said...

Dear klcitizen,

Hehehe... now and hereafter, wei! Hehehe...

nora muhammad said...

i hope my hooligans will remember me in years to come as someone who has inspired them (i'm being optimistic here, despite the fact that they try to lesap from the class every single time, and despite the fact that only 12 turned up out of 30 something students)