Thursday 16 July 2009

Yeay! I got my handbag!

About a week ago, anak Intan told me about this shopping blog, RNR2U. I've never bought anything online before and especially not a handbag! Anyone close to me would laugh their heads off if they know that I've started using one for the last couple of months...hehehe

Imagine me, wearing a handbag...hehehe. For the last 3 decades, backpack was my trademark, even when I was teaching and later worked in Majlis. But recently, I got tired of lugging a backpack around. The bigger the bag, the more things I 'need'. So I decided to buy a handbag, when my husband's around of course. In fact, I dragged him to the mall straight from the airport! Hehehe... 

Now, I have a handbag, to carry everything I owned around. I'm still getting used to it. When anak Intan was in the US, I asked her to buy one for me but sadly it didn't materialize. She had a lot of other things to buy, understandably. And so when she told me about RNR2U, I was a bit excited.

Looking through her blog, I discovered that there's a way for us commoners to own a designer's handbag. To tell you the truth, I've never even set foot in any of the designer labels' boutiques in Malaysia. I would feel out of place immediately plus the fact that the salesperson would follow you around when you desperately need to look at the price tags. It was normally awkward and I totally hate it...hehehe

Just for fun, I tried buying one from Rose's blog. It was not that expensive, less than rm300 plus postage. So, today, I received the bag! Yeay! Thank you, Rose. If I'm not mistaken, Rose's currently in the US with her family and she'll try and get bargains for their customers. Another shopping blog that I like is Nek Rock's Boutique. She'll act as the intermediary, buying the item for you. Don't worry nek, I'll try and buy something from your Boutique, soon. Dear husband, don't worry, I'll try not to bankcrupt you...hehehe

The parcel...

The bag...

Yep, I'm definitely going to collect handbags...hehehe

7 comments:

Guru said...

cantik hb tu.. tapi saya ni allergic ngan putih.. pengotor sikit

edrina said...

hehehe... cantik2..aigner tu hiks..

Sizuka said...

cantiknya! eh! k.haniza, our senior pun jual handbag gak. nanti aku cari her blog link

Aina@Azila said...

Cantikkkkk ... dah lama i tak beli hb. sejak2 tak kerja ni, takder masa nak melaram huhuhuhu...

Ina said...

klcitizen,

hehehe, macam nak bagi orang je beg tu...tapi sayang plak...hehehe

Intan,

hehehe...

Shidah,

Cari jangan tak cari...hehehe

Azila,

I ni memang minah selebet, itu pasal tak pernah hirau nak beli handbag...hehehe

RNR2U said...

Mazlina.. thanks for your promo :).. really appreciate it! Hopeyou enjoy your bag, dear...

-Rose-

just me said...

weh beg comel kalu nak bg org bagi sini leh he..he..he..
mie dah selalu gak tgk on-line ni tapi tak penah beli, selamat lah ya. ok, ni kalu desperate, tudung bawal pun beli online nih, nt mie includekan web yg mie suka tgk