Thursday 9 July 2009

The tenth day...

Today will be my tenth day of fasting in the month of Rejab. Alhamdulillah, so far so good. 

Actually my husband and me made a pact to fast during Rejab, Syaaban and of course Ramadhan. This is one of our 'usaha' to get 'lighter'...hehehe. He said he's 2kgs lighter already?!! As for me, I'm not sure but at least it stops me from munching non-stop...hehehe. 

The 'dugaan' for my husband who's fasting in Sudan is the 'lack' of food for breaking fast. He either has to buy or cook it himself (yeah, right?!!) so it's a bit costly. My 'dugaan' in Malaysia is the variety of food and they're all very cheap?!! How to control from buying too much food?!! For example when there's a night market or pasar tani... there's so many things to buy...sob, sob...

We would fast everyday except for weekends and special occasions...hehehe. Last weekend, I had a wedding and a birthday party to attend to...hehehe. While my husband got an 'ado bayor' in his office. This simply means that someone's paying for their lunch...hehehe

Tomorrow, I'm going back to my kampung in Sabak Bernam, so I'll be eating non-stop... Yeay! Going back to the kampung is definitely a special occasion! Hehehe. I'll only be fasting from 'blogging' for 3 days...hehehe. Blogging can also be considered as 'nafsu' as well, so I'll try and keep myself away from the computer for a few days. Au revoir!

3 comments:

Guru said...

selamat balik kampung.... n makan2

Aina@Azila said...

Oh noooo... I masih ada lagi 3 hari hutang puasa.

Guru said...

harap-harap dah habis bercuti...

datanglah ke blog saya, ambil award...harap sudi terima