Sunday 19 July 2009

A week in summary...

Last week was full of activities, except on Monday. Actually I couldn't remember what I did on Monday...hehehe

Last Tuesday, (after thinking hard and after consulting my friend), I finally made the trip to Tabung Haji to deposit the cheque. I went to Damansara Uptown for lunch with the kids and later dropped by my MIL's house to get Amir's milk powder and rushed back to Rawang for the kids' tuition class which started at 4.30 pm.

On Wednesday, I brought the kids to see 'Night at the Museum 2' at TGV OneUtama on its final day of showing...hehehe. At first Hadi whined and refused to get in the cinema but he ended up saying the movie was cool...hehehe

The next day, we had fun in Pizza Hut and later dropped by at Kak Normah's house. Throughout the week, I fasted 4 days because I skipped Friday and the weekend...hehehe. So, the total so far would be 14 days. Yippee!

On Friday, I attended the Petronita AGM Meeting in KLCC, no less... I think I'll blog about this some other time...hehehe. Had fun with my friends and later felt guilty enough to my kids that I surfed the Tiara Beach Resort website just for fun. I was a bit surprised when there was an availability and just jumped at the idea of a weekend in PD! 

My brother followed us to PD. The kids and I had a great time during the weekend! Yeay! Today, I'm hibernating... We've had a great week and another 'full' week's coming up! So, bear with me while I take a breather, if only for a few hours...hehehe

3 comments:

just me said...

bestnya tiara!

Ina said...

Dear Mie,

It's really great for a family get together. Memang best, especially untuk budak2 ler...hehehe. We're going again when Ayong's coming home, insyaallah...

Guru said...

wah... a full week, ya.