Sunday 12 July 2009

Panggilan 'maut'...

About half an hour ago, I got a call. A call from Kak Husna, Petronita chairlady in Sudan...sigh. At first I was surprised, but was waiting for the 'real' task...hehehe. Yep, I was right, there was a task. I was politely asked whether I could attend the Petronita meeting in KLCC on Friday...sigh...

Dare I say 'No'? Nope, you're right...hehehe. I said 'Yes'... My husband, please stop laughing your *** off...hehehe. I'm also a bit curious. I've never been to one of these meetings before. So, it's a good opportunity for me to 'assess' what it's like. Whether I would join more petronita activities when I get back for good in Malaysia next year. 

Yep, I'm taking this 'chore' in a positive light...hehehe. It's also an opportunity for me to meet up with friends from Sudan! Yeay! Okay, now who's going to take care of my kids?!! Help?!!

2 comments:

Fasri said...

When's tje meeting and kat mana? ..hehehe.. apalagi, kiss *** la...

rozana said...

Tinggal kan kat tempat baby Mawaddah la.. Ari Sabtu ahad je dia tutup. Hari apa mtg tu?