Tuesday 7 July 2009

Nisa's wedding!

On Sunday, we went to Nisa's wedding in Batu Caves. She was my former typist in MPM. There used to be only a handful of ladies in our department and we became close... Sha, Shima, Nisa and I. 

I find it quite funny that Nisa chose to be wedded on the same date that Amir was born three years ago...hehehe... because she was one of the girls who was worried about me when I 'bled' in the office in 2006. I didn't know I had placenta prevea, okay?!! Even though, I was bleeding but I still went to the office to finish my work before I drove myself to the hospital! The girls were practically jumping up and down trying to send me to hospital...hehehe (I'll blog about this some other time).

Anyway, I was glad to receive news that Nisa's getting married sometime in July. She's considered quite 'wild' by others but for me she's just having fun. She's tall, slim and very pretty so obviously quite a number of men in our office tried their luck tackling her... hehehe... The boss was also smitten with her at one time...hehehe. Enough said!

I drove to Sha's house where we had a light breakfast. Amir and Hadi fought about a remote control car...sigh... I was really embarrassed because they really had a go at each other...sigh. I felt like knocking their heads together!

We waited for Shima somewhere near Nisa's house. I was really happy to be able to see my friends again. It's been nearly 1 and 1/2 years since I met them...hehehe. We tried to see Nisa but she was busy getting ready... it was quite early, before 12 pm actually... so we ate first... and gossips of course...hehehe. I also met K.Gee with her kids. 

I discovered that Sha's going to do her Phd soon! You go, girl! Shima just had another baby...hehehe... And learn about other gossips in my former workplace. Suffice to say that I'm looking forward to spend more time away from the office! Hehehe (evil laughs!).

After that we met Nisa, took some photos and part ways...sigh. I so miss their company, but I do not miss the crazy work and datelines! So, for now, I'm really happy to be just a housewife...hehehe. I still have another 1 and a half years to 'relax' and concentrate on my little family and by God's Will, I'll enjoy every minute of it, insyaallah.

Sha, Shima's sister and Shima...

The golden dais...

Nisa, striking a pose...hehehe

She looked happy...

The crazy 'girls' in the office!

Manggoes?!! One of the hantaran... Hmmm...hehehe

A helmet for a mamat or minah rempit?!! Hehehe

She's beautiful...

Nabil (Sha's son) with Hadi...

Nabil and Amir...

3 comments:

rozana said...

Kelakolah ko Ina g amik gambo helmet and mangga semua kih..kih..kih.. First time aku nengok hantaran sebegitu ropa.. By the way aku lupa bagitau yg aku jumpa kawan MPM kau nama Haslina kot. Aku panggil Lin je.. masa gathering budak2 MC..

Ina said...

Dear Zana,

Biasalah aku, mesti ada angle 'kelakor' punya...hehehe. Azlina kot.

Fasri said...

yes, another 1 and a half years of unpaid leave, we should be spent over here with me but not in Malaysia..