Wednesday 1 July 2009

Erkkk!!!

I just found out that there'll be a water-cut tonight in my area. It'll start around midnight but should end before subuh. But, you'll never know, right? Just in case, I went out and bought 2 small water containers. We don't have a proper water container, the one in our bathroom is just a small swimming pool that the kids would play in. 

I asked the kids whether they would like to come along...of course they jumped at the idea, especially since the magic words 'seven eleven' was mentioned! Hehehe. First I bought the water container, then we went to seven eleven where the kids were allowed to choose one chocolate each. Then, we went home...

Erkk! The grilled door was open! We were screaming in the car, Kak Long and me blaming each other, of course...Hehehe, luckily nobody came in and nothing's lost or anything...I'm really getting very forgetful... prior to going out, I realised that I didn't lock the car and now this! A major Erkk!!! I'll try to be more careful, next time, insyaallah...


4 comments:

xplorer said...

the best thing to do in this type of situation is to go to ULU YAM for a swim , he he

tasya said...

kak ina,

beli swimsuit kat ner ek?stres je nak carik..slalu size kecik molek je huhu

Ina said...

Xplorer,

hehehe...

Tasya,

Kak Ina jumpa kat Arena, oneutama... kalo tak boleh jugak, nanti Kak Ina tanya kawan kat JB plak...

tasya said...

ok cool..t kite g survey dlu kat 1u..tq :)