Tuesday 7 July 2009

Finally, it's concluded...

Last Monday, I finally made the dreaded journey. Actually it was better the second time round. We went there and met the officer involved, Puan M. She was such a pleasant and helpful person. She straight away gave me the cheque and I gave her a token of my appreciation for all the help she's given us (a tudung I bought in Wakaf Che Yeh, of course!). I also asked her whether she could help me arrange a tahlil for my late brother in Perodua. I gave her rm1000 for the tahlil and I told her that if there's anything left, just sedekah to the surau... 

I felt strangely elated because this was one of the last things to do for my brother...sigh. The kids (the boys) had a wonderful time playing around the showroom area...sigh. So I took their pictures as momento... Maybe I'll never put my foot in Perodua, ever again...

They were happy...

Playing around...

On my way back to Tasik Puteri, I saw this amazing car. I've seen it once before and was so fascinated by it. The kids were also excited and I decided to follow the car and took its pictures. It looked classy, something like Cruella-De-Vil's car, right?!! The day before that we saw a wonderful old blue car, something like Doc Hudson in 'Cars'... sigh. I'm definitely been watching too many cartoons with the kids! Hehehe...

The car...

I wish I have a better camera...sigh...

4 comments:

xplorer said...

itulah kereta MITSUOKA model LE SEYDE

Ina said...

Dear Xplorer,

Apa kebende yang ko cakap tu? Mahal ke? Nampak macam best aje...

Sizuka said...

memang sesuai utk cruella :D

Fasri said...

time to upgrade to Nikon D300 (DSLR).. hint! hint!