Saturday 4 July 2009

Fun-filled day...

From Perodua, I drove straight to OneUtama. Once there, I checked out tickets for 'Ice Age III' and managed to reserve seats for the 1.20 pm show. Yeay! We had about 1 and 1/2 hours to kill before the show, so the kids had their brunch...

Hadi enjoying his spaghetti...

After eating, I picked up the blue PSP that was repaired in one of the shops at OneUtama. The LCD screen had to be replaced...sigh... After that the kids enjoyed a train ride and later another ride. I had to wait for them at the side while they had fun...sigh...

The ride...

Amir's using a cute ride...

He was having fun...

The older kids bumping into each other...

Around 1.20pm, we went to tgv and I bought plain hotdogs, popcorn and drinks for the kids. Then we watched 'Ice Age III'! Yep, a very enjoyable movie. Dear husband, if you're green with envy right now, I don't mind watching it again...hehehe. The kids were laughing throughout the movie and Amir didn't even sleep! I was a bit tired though, maybe because I was fasting... there were times when I dozed a little bit. I salute the team which made the movie because they managed to keep the standard of previous movies. Really, really good entertainment... both for adults and kids!

They were ready to go in...

In front of the poster...

Inside the cinema...

After the movie, I went to Taman Tun. The kids were happy to finally able to play with their cousins...hehehe. After praying, I went to Menara Optimetry to check my eye sight and as usual, made a new pair of glasses...sigh. I break my fast with cekodok udang and after maghrib, Angah's family and us went to Penang Village to have dinner. I also invited Adik and Fahim but they had their own agenda. So, tough luck to them because I was paying last night...Hehehe

The food was superb but the service was bad! In fact, I never had that kind of experience in Penang Village before. First, the waiter spilled the butter prawn and asked us whether we wanted to eat the spilled prawn?!! Duh! Of course not! Are they crazy? Then I asked for bowls to eat the tom yam, it took them ages to comply. What the ****?!! The cashier or manager?!! who took our order refused to 'see' when I tried to get his attention. Hello! We're paying customers okay?! The fact that the restaurant was not that full anyway made me mad. There were only a few tables occupied, so I didn't see any reasonable excuse why they couldn't serve us better last night!

We parted ways after dinner. Angah to his MIL in Ampang while we drove straight to Rawang. Well, not that straight...hehehe. Because I did stop at Sg. Buloh to buy KFC for Amir who was sleeping during dinner. I arrived in Tasik Puteri really tired...sigh... but I was glad that it was fun for the kids! Hehehe...

Some of the food...

The lovely deep fried garoupa with sweet and sour sauce...

10 comments:

edrina said...

intan pun suka ice-age tu tau dr yg 1st lagiks...

adeh tedapnyaa.. mm yummy

xplorer said...

mmm nyum nyum!! rasa macam kepala ikan itu memanggil2 jer, ha ha

Guru said...

camana psp lcd tu boleh rosak? nak tau je... sbb anak ni pun ada psp, takut penyakit berjangkit..

Fasri said...

hmm tempat makan spaghetti tu mcm nampak very familiar je....

Chibi Maruko said...

menusuk kalbu menuju ke nafsu betul tenguk gambar gambar makanan tu...

Ina said...

Dear Intan,

Best la citer tu...hehehe

Dear Xplorer,

Ikan tu memang sedap sangat2...hehehe

Ina said...

Dear klcitizen,

Screen LCD tu rosak sebab kena pijak...sigh. Jadi dinasihatkan agar sentiasa menggunakan protector kalo nak main.

Ina said...

Dear husband,

Memang la familiar...hehehe. LAgi kesian kat I yang terpaksa mengadap diorang makan tu... Mujur tak batal puasa...hehehe

Ina said...

Dear Chibi,

Akak rasa 3 bulan kat Mesia ni memang asyik jalan2, cari makan aje...hehehe

just me said...

air liur meleleh ler nengok makanan mesia. adus!
kami enjoy gak tengok ice age , tansformer etc... tapi pakai cd ciplak , orait gak..keh..keh