Tuesday 7 July 2009

Our trip to NSK...

From Selayang, I went straight back to Rawang but along the way felt so sleepy. So I decided to go to NSK to buy ice-cream for the kids. When I parked the car, I discovered that Amir's in deep sleep! He didn't even budge when I tried to wake him up...sigh. So, what to do, I carried him to NSK. Only when I put him in the trolley, he woke up...hehehe

Then of course we spent about an hour in NSK... buying some essentials and also some not very essential items...hehehe. We love going to NSK, especially the frozen section...hehehe. Just enjoy the pictures!

Amir's sleeping soundly!

This was his position...leaving 'maps' in my car!

Birthday boy!

They're having fun while waiting for our turn to pay...

He's happy...

2 comments:

just me said...

await le tido camtu si amir. penyet ler idung kalu buat selalu selalu

Ina said...

Dear Mie,

Apa nak buat, dah memang penyek! Hehehe